I got a new bridle the other day. It's really pretty. It has a flash noseband, im going to try Doc in that to see If I can get a little more control on his mouth to get more control of his head. I have a lesson in the morning. Woo! I like lessons. There gggreat. I still cant believe I own Doc. I get to do whatever with him. It is hard to get used to. I dont have to ask to ride him or if I want to clip him. (which I plan to do as soon as I find some one with clippers). It's pretty cool. Hunter Paces is in 2 weeks!!! Its going to be alot of fun. I just hope Doc doesn't make a fool of himself. Which he probably will. Well I'm going to go condition my bridle. Its so squeeky.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment