Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Best Day of My Life


Today was my birthday as I mentioned the other day. And my parents suprised me with Doc!!!!! I got into the car after a sudden transportation change at school and my mom says that Doc hurt his leg and I have to go put some medication on it cause Ashley and Mrs.Beth can't do it. So I was like okay...So the whole time we are driving to the barn its pouring (and I mean pouring) down rain. We get there and he is standing in his stall with a ribbon on the door (im keeping the ribbon). He's mine. All mine. I'm so excited cause I get to take him to Zion and everything. It hasn't quite hit me yet that he's mine and were not just leasing him. We have soo much going for us. Hunter Paces is on the 3rd. And shows are about to start. He is my life now. I can't believe it.


Horses are amazing


No comments: