Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Doc Man 9/11/2007

Here are some pictures from today =]







I went out and rode Doc today. No one was at the barn so it was nice and peacefull. Doc seemed to be a little off, But it was just a rock and he was fine once I got it out. I warmed up in the round pen, trying to do a little bending work. Then we moved into the ring and worked on our simple changes. He did really well with it. Once he switched his back legs, not his front. But thats getting some where. He deffantly knows what he should be doing. We warmed up jumping over a cross rail, and green vertical. Then I set up a barrel jump. He did good over that one, it was kinda spooky, but he did fine after a few times going over it. After getting him nice and warmed up, we started jumping the brush box and 2'6, then we put it up to 2'9. He didn't do as well as he did on Saturday, but I think he was a little tired (probably from running around in the pasture like an idiot) We did that one a few times then we were done. I'm proud of his effort. =]

No comments: