Monday, September 10, 2007

2'9 babyyy

I had one of the best lessons on Saturday. Doc finnaly got his shoes back on so we could start doing our normal activities. Of course he was a mess when I got to the barn ( I can't leave him alone for 2 days without him getting messy). So I had to spend extra time grooming him. I started doing some Dressage. We worked on my test, and my position. I've pretty much got it down. Then we started jumping. We just warmed up over some practice jumps. Then they got higher. We did the bounce a few times then started jumping the brush box at about 2'6. After going good over that one. We put it up to 2'9. We did that two more times and we were done, We didnt want to stress him out. 2'9 is our record high right now. I'm so proud of my Doc man. Maby next lesson we will be jumping 3' mhmmm who knows!

My Birthday is Thursday, I'm hoping to get a very special present.

Doc Man.

No comments: